Benefits of Inkless Stretch Mark RemovalSep 19, 2023
Benefits of Inkless Stretch Mark Removal
Inkless stretch mark revision (ISR) is the newest technique in the permanent makeup (PMU) industry, and its popularity is growing rapidly!
We’re going to talk about the major benefits of ISR today, along with what it is and how it works.
This article is part of a growing series of resource articles we’re posting about permanent makeup techniques. These articles are suited for anybody, from people who are just curious about the process of PMU, or who are considering treatments for themselves, or who are taking steps to become PMU artists!
Let’s get started with the basics: what is ISR?
What is inkless stretch mark revision?
Inkless stretch mark revision or ISR is a non-invasive body camouflage cosmetic method. It’s used to revise stretch marks and scars on skin. Instead of artificial pigments, high-quality and skin-friendly healing serums and vitamins are injected, similar to a tattoo, to treat stretch marks.
The movement of the tattoo needle also agitates scar tissue and skin with stretch marks, which helps it to heal along with the healing serums.
Having stretch marks is really common. They are caused by the rupture of collagen and elastin in your body. Common reasons for this include puberty, weight gain or loss, and pregnancy.
Inkless stretch mark removal treats scars and stretch marks by creating better skin tone, texture, and color. We tattoo a customized healing serum into the stretch marks to do this. It activates the production of collagen, elastin, and melanocytes in the affected area.
Top 7 benefits of ISR
Now that you know what ISR is and how it works, let’s talk about the seven major benefits of the treatment.
- It works better than any laser or topical product on the market to permanently revise and remove stretch marks.
- ISR is totally safe and can be performed on all parts of your body except on the face.
- You don’t have to worry about artificial pigment fading over time or becoming mis-matched with your skin tone.
- It works on every type of stretch mark or scar on every type of skin.
- Clients experience a 50-100% improvement of appearance of these marks after literally one session.
- It’s safe, natural, and very budget-friendly. You only have to do a few sessions!
- The results have demonstrably improved the confidence and self-image of people who have been struggling with their bodies and skin for years.
We hope this list was helpful! Even if you have been hesitant to learn more about ISR, reading about it and doing your own research is important to help you make the best informed decision for yourself.
Have you had an ISR treatment yet? Can you name more benefits than the ones we’ve listed here? Let us know by dropping a comment below.
You can always follow our Instagram for more advice and information; be sure to head there and check out our posts!