Inkless Stretch Mark Removal: What To ExpectOct 14, 2022
Unlike other stretch mark removal methods, Inkless Stretch Mark Removal ("ISR") remains effective over time, is safe and is virtually painless. While it's suitable for most types of skin, it is not suitable for all customers. Prior to booking your appointment, it is important to make sure that you have no contraindications.
Who Is Not A Candidate For ISR?
ISR is not advisable in the following cases:
- If stretch marks are still fresh and pink. It is important to wait until the stretch marks turn white or transparent, usually 6 to 12 months.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you are having chemotherapy.
- If you have used medications like Accutane in the past six months.
- If you have hyperpigmentation or keloid scars.
It is important to realize that some stretch marks might never disappear completely. However, ISR can make them appear much less visible. After just one session of ISR, you can see up to 70-100% improvement. For best results, it is important that your weight is stable, and at least a year has passed since the appearance of stretch marks.
Before The Procedure
Preparation begins a week before the upcoming procedure. For these 7 days, it is best to avoid vitamin E or fish oil, because they are natural blood thinners. The day before the procedure, it is not recommended to drink alcohol and caffeine or take Aspirin or Ibuprofen.
During The Procedure
One session of ISR lasts anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours, depending on the treated skin area. A total of 1 to 4 sessions may be needed depending on the severity of the stretch marks. The process is relatively painless and no numbing cream is needed.
Post-Procedure After Care
After the procedure, the below aftercare should be followed:
- Do not shower for the first 12 hours.
- For the first 2-3 days, try not to wear tight clothing.
- For the first few days days, keep your skin hydrated and use the care products recommended by your specialist twice a day. Do not take a hot bath, sauna or jacuzzi.
Ready To Say Goodbye To Stretch Marks?
If you're ready to get rid of your stretch marks for good, Schedule An Appointment with Yesenia today!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.