Beauty Babe Club is proud to be among the first to offer Fibroblast treatments, the revolutionary skin tightening non-surgical technique for perfect facial and body rejuvenation.
Fibroblast treatment is a low-pain procedure that uses a small electric charge transmitted through a tiny probe. The probe does not touch or penetrate the skin yet offers immediate results.
The charge causes superficial damage to the upper dermal layer of skin, transmitting heat to the lower levels of the skin allowing new skin to generate. The process promotes collagen and elastin fibers that fade as we age.
Fibroblast skin tightening treatment offers the beauty results of surgical methods without the extended downtime or surgical risks involved such as stitches, swelling, lengthy downtime, possible complications, bruises, adverse reactions to anesthesia, etc.
Surgical procedures are also more expensive and complicated, yielding only comparable results to the soft surgery treatment.
Beauty Babe Club clients continue to experience improvement and tightening 90 days after the treatment.
- Skin tightening: upper and lower lids, soft facelift, throat and tummy lift, hands and decolletage, spider veins
- Stretch marks
- Reduction of wrinkles and uneven surfaces (Pronounced or deep lines): perioral wrinkles, worry lines, nasolabial folds, forehead, crows feet
- Reduction of unsightly pigmentation: age/sun spots, liver spots, skin tags
- Hyper-trophic scar reduction and improvement
- Removal of warts and skin tags
- Skin rejuvenation
- Acne scarring
Before Your Fibroblast Appointment
Fibroblasting results create tremendous skin improvements. However, we do not recommend it for everyone. To prevent any complications relating to your overall well-being, please review the requirements and contraindications below.
Proper preparation before your fibroblast appointment helps achieve the best results, so please plan accordingly. Studio sessions typically last 2 hours. Please come makeup-free if targeting the face.
REQUIREMENTS BEFORE FIBROBLAST TREATMENT:
- No alcohol or caffeine 24 hrs before procedure
- No filler treatments should be done 3 weeks prior or 4 weeks after the procedure
- No chemical peels 60 days before or after the procedure
- Do not work out or sweat heavily the day of the procedure
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face the day of the procedure
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before the procedure
- Stop taking aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, fish oil, and ibuprofen 48 hours before the procedure
- SPF 30 or higher daily 2 weeks prior
WHEN WE DO NOT PERFORM TREATMENT IF:
- You have darker skin (Fitzpatrick scale skin type 5-6)
- Your skin is prone to scarring/keloid scarring
- If client is pregnant or breast-feeding
- You have a pace-maker (due to frequency of pace-maker)
IF CLIENT SKIN SUFFERS FROM:
- Severe acne
- Significant moles and birthmarks in area
- Dermatitis or eczema
- Severe skin conditions
- Open wound(s)
- Lupus or psoriasis
- Any visible skin irritation
IF CLIENT TAKES CERTAIN MEDICATIONS OR SUFFERS FROM AILMENTS SUCH AS:
- Severe diabetes
- Allergies or sensitivities to any of the products used during the treatment
- History of/or prescriptions to blood-thinning medications
- Acne medications (such as Roaccutane) in the last year
- Cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
- Immune-deficient or auto-immune disorders
Fibroblasting by Beauty Babe Club makes great skin possible. To ensure you achieve naturally beautiful results, following the Fibroblasting aftercare instructions is essential. More than one session can be required to get desired results. It is typically a two (2) session process and requires time. BE PATIENT. During your three (3) week healing process, your skin will change and appear different from day to day. FAILURE TO FOLLOW AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN SCARRING, INFECTIONS, PIGMENT LOSS, OR DISCOLORATION.
- Apply the healing ointment cream on the skin once to twice daily in a thin layer
- Apply as long as signs of treatment are seen (pink/red skin)
- Keep skin protected from the sun, wear 50+ sunblock
DO NOT pick carbon crust; it will fall off in a few days
- After the treatment continue applying the aftercare cream on the treated area as long as it is sensitive or when you are exposed to sun, as it contains SPF and protects the treated area.
- Avoid sauna, pools, tanning or any kind of exposure to activities which present a risk for infection of the treated area
- Protect the treated area from direct sun until the skin is completely regenerated (2–3 weeks)
- Do not apply products containing alcohol or other scents
- Any burning sensation will soon diminish
- Anti-inflammatory/antihistamine medication can help
- You may experience some swelling around the eyes
- Swelling usually only lasts for a few days
- Try to be physically active. Different activities help with faster healing
- Ice packs & Beta Scaffold Masks can soothe and help reduce swelling
- DO NOT TOUCH ANY formation of brown/black crusts on the skin surface
- Crusts will fall off naturally
- Keep treated area clean and dry
- Cleanse with lukewarm water and sterile gauze
- Avoid alcohol-based cleansers, scrubs, peelings
- Use sunscreen if you leave the house
- Do not cover with plasters or covers
- If the area becomes hot, red or if you notice a buildup of pus, it is infected
- Use SUNSCREEN
- Treatment review from 8 weeks onwards or when the skin is fully regenerated